Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'll remember your song


I am dealing with the approaching anniversary by keeping as busy as possible. Spring Break this past week was good. A friend from England came to visit and we spent the latter half of the week in Austin for SXSW, along with another friend. We made a good threesome, all got along and enjoyed one another's company. Also went to Dallas Blooms (see above). Now I'm pretty much worn out, and have lots to do at work the next couple of days, and at home as well, so there'll be no time for melancholy. Time for reflection, I hope, but not enough time to dwell on the "what ifs".

Pictures from SXSW:

4 comments:

Tina. said...

Glad you enjoyed SXSW! You were so close to me... I spent the majority of my break sick in bed, but now I feel ready for work again.
Thinking of you, -t

lulukubo said...

I'm so sad that you were sick for most of your break! Other than the stomach virus Friday, I had a great time. We were very very busy in Austin!
I'm already figuring out when we may see you in November, when Ann is here.

Anonymous said...

Who's the bald guy? Never mind I didn't read what you wrote as maybe you mentioned the guy :p

Nice pictures Lu-Cee!

Lydia said...

Thanks so much for everything this past week. The 3 of us really did have the best time. You take care of yourself.