Tuesday, March 09, 2010

like a pendulum do

I leave for England this Friday. I have a throat which yesterday felt like I had swallowed razor blades and today is downgraded to ground glass. The physician said that she has seen a lot of this and it often turns into a nasty bronchitis. I explained that I can't have bronchitis because I fly to england Friday. I am taking medication now.

The trip to England will be a literary tour. I found out today that our optional excursion to Canterbury and Dover will not happen, so we have a free day in London which is probably a good thing. Harrods, maybe the Victoria and Albert. Despite this small disappointment, I am excited about seeing the Lake District, Yorkshire, Stratford on Avon, and Bath. I am very excited about plans to see friends in the London area.

No comments: